Monday, February 10, 2014

Thing 7...content saving and sharing

I have been a member of Pinterest for some time. However, I have mainly used the site to look at the pictures and ideas. I have never pinned anything or set up a board, so today I decided to do both. I set up a Pet board that included my dog, Delilah, and a bed that I found online that I would like to make for her this summer.
Setting up the board was very easy and adding pictures to that same board was just as simple. Perhaps now instead of being just a viewer of Pinterest from afar, I will be able to get some ideas out there for other people to see.
Since I will in full retirement later in March, I may just put my wonderful parking lot garden ideas on a board that I can share with others.
I really appreciate being able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment