Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thing 5...notetaking

I am a list maker and note maker, and I thought one of these might suit my purposes. I looked at all of them, and I found that Springpad offers too much. I kike to keep my notes simple and like to use them as reminders. Bamboo paper is awesome, but I felt it would be more useful to a more creative person. Remember the milk is easy to use. I could use it on both my phone and iPad, but my paper pencil list in my paper calendar does the same thing and I don't have to sign in and remember a password, which I would have to write down. Dragon dictation looks like fun but I don't think I would find it useful.

My life is getting less complicated, because I am in retirement mode, so I think I'll stick to my daily paper calendar. However, I am going to try to see if the dragon dictation tips will work on my Smartphone...the one that tells you to insert the punctuation. And, if I were to use an electronic list, I would use remember the milk.

On to Thing 6

No comments:

Post a Comment