Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thing 17...connecting to the community

I tried three of the apps,  The Minnesota state fair app,  The exploring Minnesota app and The MN road condition app.

I think that I would use them all in my personal life.  And I think those in 4H would get great information from the state fair app. It would be extremely helpful while attending the fair because it covers all information from parking to eating to entertainment and lets you know where they are located, and how to get there.

I looked at Exploring Minnesota because I am planning a Minnesota road trip in the near future.

And I know I would use the road condition app especially in this way too long winter of ice and snow.

I could have looked at many more because there are so many interesting ones. If I lived in the Twin Cities, many of them would be extremely handy. I didn't find one for the Renaissance Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment