Friday, March 21, 2014

Thing 21..Free for all

I have been a weight watcher for many years, but since our local group disbanded, I have been looking for something to keep me motivated...for free. So, while completing my 23 things, I found two sites that I have been using. One of them is My Fitness Pal and the other is Sparkpeople.

My Fitness Pal is free and records everything that weight watchers online does without the cost and the push to purchase their products, and like weight watchers it works.

The same is basically true of Sparkpeople, but I found that the app has a slight charge, but not a monthly charge.

I am going to continue to use them both until I pick a favorite. But I do use them every day, and I know I need some kind of tracker and motivation to keep my weight off.

No comments:

Post a Comment