Tuesday, March 25, 2014

23Things...evaluation

I learned so much by doing these 23 Things.  First and foremost is that I definitely feel more comfortable using my iPad. I have learned how to download apps, connect them to social communities, and I use my device every single day for many tasks.

And, as a result of this experience, I purchased a Smart phone and have transferred some of these things to my phone and feel confident in using it on a daily basis.

I especially found the tutorials very helpful, and the short descriptions were a Godsend. I am a concrete learner and the step by step aided in my learning process.

I would have to say my most favorite is the game, Candy Crush...but it is also becoming a habit, and I am hooked on it.  I am not sure that is a good thing.  I also like the navigation apps.

I was surprised at the social connections that came out of using some of the apps. Through them, I reconnected with Facebook friends, and have become more interactive, and not just a Facebook stalker.

I am do glad I participated in these 23 Things, as I increased my knowledge of using devices immensely, and I would certainly consider partaking in another 23Things learning activity.

23 Mobile Things is definitely a path to grabbing knowledge and expertise, and all in the comfort of your home, and a means to accessing the world at your fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment